Monday, August 29, 2011

School starts

Ok....a week after I bragged about enjoying summer, I was done. Yeah 3 days before the school started I was actually ready. They started on Thursday and today is actually just the 3rd day of school, I don't know what's gonna happen with a full week of school for my 4 years old. The heat is not helping either, my son came home tired, and all that he wants is playing with his toys. Now, I have another challenge, homework, yeah it's not due until Friday, but I would like him to do it everyday so it won't be too much for him in one day. I was so nervous, after some snacks and play a little bit, I asked him to go up and do his homework, he looked me and said "I'm very tired". In the beginning he scared the heck out of me, he looked like he didn't know anything, I was shaking, I was scared, I'm thinking too myself, this is why all the other parents hold their kids for another year when they are too young. But somehow he slowly picked up and even gave me a smile and said "Are you sure I only need to color the flowers? not the vase?" wow....I was a happy clam again, let's see what's gonna happen tomorrow and the rest of the week, I'm still crossing my fingers that everything 's going smooth. Happy Monday!!!!
He posed after he's done with homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment