Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Kids update

It's been one month after the school started, and I have to say I am very relieve, my son are enjoying the school so far. I thought dragging him every morning to school would be a pain, well getting ready and rush 2 kids yes still a pain, but I haven't heard a single peep, and we found out it's all thanks to soccer. He's looking forward to play soccer with some boys. He already has his group buddies. He chit chatted with my husband this morning and I heard he said, "I like playing soccer during recess, lunch and recess again."
We were aware of the trend nowadays to hold the early baby for kindergarten since we are in CA, and the cut date is way off in December, but still I was shocked when physically I can see that clearly, I can hardly see my son in the crowd. The good thing is he adores older boys, he think they are way cooler. So he mingled with them with no problem at all. My son's best friend in the class right now is a year older than him, and a whole hand taller than him.

When it comes to homework, I have a mix feeling, some days I think he's right on the spot, some days I sighs. We'll see how he grows this year. I keep telling myself, maybe once he has his 5th birthday which is next month he'll have the maturity that he needs, don't know how one month will make any different.

hardly can see him in the crowd.
And surprise to myself too, I am a co-room mom for my daughter's class, and my daughter is super excited, she even have ideas for this coming fall party. 

No comments:

Post a Comment